Monday, November 19, 2012

Quarter Two Survey Project


In my survey on the public opinion of polygamy I will be targeting the opinion of both males and females, of varying ages. I will be surveying high school aged males and females, college aged males and females, adult male and females, and senior citizens who are male and female. I will be asking my family, friends, and my parents coworkers. I plan on giving this survey over the course of Thanksgiving break. This survey will not only ask the public opinion of polygamy, but it will also ask what people associate polygamy with. For example, people usually associate polygamy with Mormonism. This survey will be a print survey. It will also be on a scale of 1-5, with one being strongly agree, and 5 being strongly disagree. I want to give this survey because it helps give insights on the public opinion of a controversial topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment